The nicest thing someone did for me when I wasn’t feeling well was…
…there are a lot of things:
- my dad holding me up while I cried in his arms.
- my parents rushing me to the emergency room several times when i couldn’t deal with the pain any longer.
- my parents arguing with various doctors and not taking no for an answer.
- my mom nearly punching a doctor when he said “she’s a girl - get her some Advil and take her home”.
- my husband cuddling me until I fell asleep after one of our first dates because I couldn’t take the pain.
- my bridesmaids for cutting my bachelorette party short and driving me home while I cried from the pain.
- my best friend for searching for answers and cures for me.
Everyday I am amazed by the people in my life. Thank you for all that you do - I swear it never goes unnoticed.